GREG NICOLSON South Africa 22 May 2014 09:51 (SOUTH AFRICA)
“You have experienced tough times and great times, been met with nurturers and detractors, but all these life lessons have been necessary to help you bloom,” Thuli Madonsela once wrote in a letter to her 16-year-old self. For the Public Protector, the tough times and the great times are sure to continue as she begins another investigation in Nkandla. President Zuma will, no doubt, be hoping that this time she doesn’t bloom. By GREG NICOLSON.
- Jacob Zuma, Khulubuse and the missing millions in Mail & Guardian
- Khulubuse Zuma’s R100bn oil deal in City Press
- Nkandla report: The end of innocence, enter the period of consequences in Daily Maverick
- Zumaville project is still on in Mail & Guardian
- Full ‘Zumaville’ probe ordered in TimesLive